Patagonia Women's Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol® Shirt
A lightweight, quick-drying woven fishing and travel shirt with highly breathable knit panels and 50+ UPF sun protection for comfort and performance in hot and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Unique combination of woven and knit fabrics provide the finest in performance and comfort; with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Two front button-closure utility pockets; hidden zippered pocket at chest
- Gear keeper on upper-right chest
- Roll-up sleeve tabs; double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
Body: 2.6-oz 100% polyester (45% recycled) ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Knit panels: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) double knit.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.