Patagonia Women's Magnolia Spring Dress
This soft, lightweight jersey dress is a welcome travel companion. It’s stretchy, wicks sweat and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control—in case there’s no time or inclination for laundering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- A higher neckline protects the chest from sun exposure
- Interior shelf bra provides support with removable cups for modesty
- A-line silhouette creates a modern look
- Wide straps crisscross on back with cut-out detail
- Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.