Patagonia Women's Mountain View Windbreaker Jacket
Built for bike commuting, hiking and everyday life, this sporty, hooded windbreaker jacket is made from a microdobby-textured 59% recycled polyester and 41% polyester shell and lined with moisture-wicking mesh.
- Shell made from 59% recycled polyester/41% polyester microdobby weave with a subtle surface texture; the mesh lining wicks moisture for comfort
- Three-panel hood has elasticized trim around the opening and stows in the collar with a secure snap closure; jacket has reflective cord on zipper pulls and reflective strips at center-front hood and center-back collar for visibility
- Features a stand-up collar, Metaluxe® center-front zipper and easy-access front pockets
- Roomy chest pocket keeps valuables within reach
- Open thread rivets under arms provide ventilation
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs are lined with reflective tape and fold back when extra visibility is needed
- Adjustable drop-tail hem provides extra coverage
- 405 g (14.3 oz)
Shell: 2.3-oz 59% recycled polyester/41% polyester microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex knit mesh.
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.