Patagonia Women's Nano-Air® Jacket
Warm, stretchy and breathable, the Nano-Air® Jacket features FullRange® insulation and a durable shell fabric with a soft hand, so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic, start-stop mission in the mountains.More Details Less
- 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting provide shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Left handwarmer pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- 298 g (10.5 oz)
The Nano-Air® Jacket is a breakthrough in active insulation for high-output, stop-and-go alpine missions in the cold. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package manages variable temperatures to keep you comfortable throughout a range of conditions, by integrating the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation with a plain-weave liner and a lightweight, weather-shedding shell. All of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth and the Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, low-bulk, stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. The jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch
|Best Use||Fly Fishing, Ski/Snowboard, Climbing|
|Weight||298 g (10.5 oz)|
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.