Built for frigid stop-start alpine missions or rest days at base camp, these soft, breathable and stretchy insulated bottoms provide all-day warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Model is 5'9" and wearing size small
Stretchy, Breathable, Weather-Resistant Fabric100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
Revolutionary InsulationRevolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
Designed for Freedom of MovementStretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
Low-Profile, Comfortable WaistbandLow-profile, high-stretch and comfortable waistband pulls on easily, accommodates different layers and works well with a harness or pack hip belt
Pocket FeaturesTwo low-profile drop-in front pockets sit comfortably under a harness
Alpine-Boot CompatibilityTapered leg and wide-wrap, high-stretch cuffs pull up to sit comfortably on leg or over alpine boots
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight269 g (9.5 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Waistband and cuffs: 7-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex snag-resistant stretch knit
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.