Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Dear Patagonia community,
The COVID-19 pandemic is taking over communities around the world at an astounding rate. While testing availability in the United States is still limited, and so the extent of the virus’s spread is largely unknown, we want to do our part to protect everyone. The safety of our employees and our communities is our top priority, and we are taking responsible precautions to help stop the spread of this scary virus where we can.
We have temporarily closed our stores, offices and other operations in the United States. We have also closed stores and offices in Argentina, Chile, Japan and across Europe. Our Australia and South Korea operations will continue on a modified work schedule in stores and offices, with some stores closed depending on location. Employees who can work from home will do so. All Patagonia employees will continue to receive their regular pay during these closures.
We are working to find solutions to protect the safety of our warehouse team, and we hope to have an update about online orders in the coming weeks. We apologize that over the next two weeks there will be delays on orders and customer-service requests. We ask for your understanding and patience. We will continue to keep you updated with new developments.
We encourage our friends everywhere to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It’s everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and your local health authorities are the best resources for updates and answers to questions.
Over the years, as our Patagonia community has been faced with challenges,I have always been inspired by how we emerge stronger and with an even deeper sense of purpose. We will persevere through this challenge, too.
Thank you for your business, loyalty and patience.
CEO and President
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Weight312 g (11 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn