Patagonia Women's Nano Puff® Parka
Packable and portable, this parka is designed to work with the Yosemite Falls Trench for an ideal bad-weather kit. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60-g insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester shell and lining, 55% postconsumer recycled polyester 60-g insulation; folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy storage.
- Part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use.
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe.
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- P-6 on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 369 g (13 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.