Packable and portable, this parka is designed to work with the Yosemite Falls Trench for an ideal bad-weather kit. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60 grams of insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Water-Resistant Shell with Synthetic Insulation100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester
In Wet Conditions, Combine with Yosemite Falls TrenchPart of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
Two-Way Full-Length ZipperCenter front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
Zippered Security PocketsZippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
Elasticized CuffsSet-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
Logo PlacementP-6 on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight369 g (13 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.