Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Pack 26L
When you expect to spend a full day in the mountains, the Women’s Nine Trails Pack 26L carries everything you need in comfort.
- Designed with the perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop to endure years of use in the field
- Tailored in both size and fit for a woman’s torso with a women’s-specific harness and back panel
- The front extended U-shaped zipper allows easy access to the main compartment; multiple stash pockets keep your small items organized
- The roomy front exterior stretch pocket holds bulky items like extra insulation or a rain shell; two quick-stash side pockets secure small items
- The superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all day comfort; this is the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made
- The comfortable, perforated foam shoulder harness and waistbelt provide a secure fit; the adjustable sternum strap accommodates layering; all specifically designed to comfortably fit a woman’s torso
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 910 g (2 lbs)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
910 g (2 lbs 0.1 oz)
L/XL: 21" x 10" x 6"
S/M: 19" x 10" x 6"
26L (1587 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.