Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Pack 26L
When you expect to spend a full day in the mountains, this pack carries everything you need in comfort.
- Perfect balance of lightweight yet durable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Women’s-specific harness and back panel
- Extended U-shaped zipper to main compartment; multiple stash pockets for organizing small items
- Massive exterior stretch storage secures extra items
- Breathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 910 g (2 lbs)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
910 g (2 lbs)
S/M: 19" x 10" x 6"
L/XL: 21" x 10" x 6"
26L (1587 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.