Patagonia Women's Peak Mission Tights
Don’t let colder weather prevent you from getting after it. These cool- to cold-weather running tights will keep you warm while wicking moisture when you start to heat up. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled nylon and polyester blend provides soft, next-to-skin comfort while also allowing for increased wicking during high output; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric has a microterry back for added warmth and comfort
- Internal flat elastic in the waistband for comfort and lasting durability; drawcord for adjustable fit
- Secure zipper pocket at center back fits key/card or phone
- Reflective logo
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
6.8-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% spandex four-way stretch jersey with a microterry back, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.