Tough, durable, functional and versatile, our Prairie Dawn 3-in-1 Barn Coat is designed for transitional season days, with a removable insulated vest. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Model is 5'9" and wearing size small
Fabric DetailsMade of rugged 100% organic cotton canvas with a removable diamond-quilted 100% recycled nylon vest
Insulated for WarmthLined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Corduroy TrimOrganic cotton/polyester corduroy lining on inside collar, cuffs and edges of the internal vest pockets
Pocket DetailsOuter shell has six pockets: two microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets with side baffled entry and top-entry flapped openings; two snap-fastened chest pockets
Snap-Closure CuffsCorduroy-trimmed cuffs with snap closure roll up easily
Removable VestCollarless, removable insulated vest zips into the shell; two drop-in front pockets and one chest pocket
Coat Sits at Low Hip; Vest Sits at HipCoat ends low on hip; vest ends higher on hips for freedom of movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,004 g (35.4 oz)
- Shell: 8.1-oz 100% organic cotton solid canvas
- Shell contrast: 9.7-oz 76% organic cotton/24% polyester 14-wale corduroy
- Vest: 1.1-oz Pertex® 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vest lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Vest insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.