Our warmest snow jacket uses high-loft PlumaFill insulation and 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX stretch fabric for premium waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the season’s burliest weather. With all the features you need for a full day in the mountains, the Primo Puff Jacket keeps you sheltered and warm during the coldest, harshest weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- A stretch GORE-TEX outer shell is bonded to our revolutionary high-loft PlumaFill insulation, which replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Interior: Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves; hidden vents at collar allow for airflow
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight904 g (31.9 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.1-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 135-g (90-g in panels and sleeves) PlumaFill 100% polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn