Patagonia Women's R2® Fleece Jacket
Our technical R2® Jacket is made of breathable, compressible, stretchy, high-loft Regulator® fleece for superior lightweight insulation under a shell.
Learn More Close
Chilly crags, half-frozen trails and backcountry corn snow are all equally fine playgrounds for our R2® Jacket. The highly refined construction and fabric of this Regulator® fleece jacket traps heat and breathes freely, with the main body relying on high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. An R1® Polartec Power Dry® high/low grid panel runs along the underside of the arms, down the sides and across the lower-front torso, hybridizing the jacket to improve fit and mobility and extend your comfort range. The cuffs have discreet, on-seam thumb loops; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage are soft on the neck and chin; Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness line), while the handwarmers’ mesh pocket bags double as internal drop-in pockets.
- Directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly; with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1® Polartec® Power Dry® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- Refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.