Patagonia Women's R2® Fleece Jacket
The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, our R2® Jacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in our most compressible Regulator style. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric that’s breathable and compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- R1® Polartec® Power Grid® fabric on the side panels provides a dynamic fit, excellent breathability and durable abrasion resistance. Built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps you welcome among friends all long day long
- Designed with a technical fit that has underarm panels and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort when combined with outerwear and packs
- All of the zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin provides next-to-skin comfort
- The two handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs and zipper garages; two interior drop-in mesh pockets for easily misplaced items
- The elasticized cuffs seal in your warmth and allow you to push the sleeves up easily without constricting your forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex.
Side panels: 6.9-oz Polartec Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.