Patagonia Women's Radalie Jacket
Short, sporty and warm, this quilted jacket’s shell is made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- soft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern, feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Zippered inner right-chest pocket
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 425 g (15 oz)
Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.