Patagonia Women's Radalie Parka
This sporty quilted parka has a shell made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- soft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Quilt lines and princess seams give the jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed-tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discrete welt
- Left-chest Retro-X patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Midthigh length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 522 g (18.4 oz)
Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.