Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
This quintessentially warm pullover has feminine seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Side-entry kangaroo handwarmer pocket; princess seams are straightened to modernize the silhouette
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
Body: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece.
Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.