Our cozy hybrid jacket combines the best of both worlds—warm and lightweight synthetic insulation on the top yoke, and 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece on the arms and body. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Soft and Warm High-Pile FleeceHigh-pile fleece made with a blend of recycled wool and recycled polyester combined with lightweight insulated 100% recycled nylon on front and back yoke
Full-Length Center-Front ZipperCollarless jacket with full-length center-front Vislon® zipper closure
Handwarmer PocketsZippered front handwarmer pockets keep belonging secure
Added DurabilityDurable nylon trim on front zipper, collar, and pockets
Elastic BindingElastic binding on sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
Hip LengthHip length
Supporting the People Who Made this ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight550 g (19.4 oz)
- Body: 13.5-oz 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contrast shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon plain weave
- Trim: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex binding
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 200-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Contrast-shell fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn