Patagonia Women's Ridge Flow Tank Top
Highly breathable, moisture-wicking and fast-drying running top with a keyhole design in the back for added venting and aesthetic detail. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 70% recycled fabric, with unique jacquard that allows for faster drying, wicking, and added breathability for higher endurance on the trails
- Open-back design for added breathability
- Soft, comfortable next-to-skin feel, without sacrificing performance during use
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Reflective logo
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
4-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) jacquard with wicking and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.