Patagonia Women's Seabrook Hooded Pullover
Made with a soft, quick-drying 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex heathered knit with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built to round out our hike collection, this pullover was designed for unlimited active output; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Wicks moisture; 50+ UPF sun protection
- Two-panel hood has adjustability around the opening with self drawcord
- Open neck with hood placed below the collar
- Dolman sleeves offer an extended range of movement and volume
- Cuffs can be pushed up/slouchy or folded over
- Center-front marsupial pocket
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex heathered jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).