Patagonia Women's Seabrook Zip-Neck
Highly breathable, moisture-wicking and fast-drying running top. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and breathable 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex heathered jersey
- Zip neck for added venting and easy layering
- Thumb hole with internal, slide-in mitt for added warmth and protection
- Slight drop tail for improved fit while in motion
- Reflective logo for visibility in low light
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.