Patagonia Women's Sender Briefs
Performance briefs made of moisture-wicking 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh for high-output activities and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Moisture-wicking 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh fabric for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Breathable encased elastic dries quickly
- Japanese stretch Mobilon in the leg openings for a lightweight yet secure panty-line-free finish
- Gusset is mesh for maximum airflow
- Full-coverage fit with a higher, more traditional bikini leg opening
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.