A classic Patagonia staple is back. Combining two of our most beloved fabrics, this classic jacket has a 100% recycled nylon Baggies shell fabric for mild weather protection and is lined with supersoft 100% recycled polyester fleece for next-to-skin softness. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Fabric DetailsMade with 100% recycled nylon Baggies shell fabric and lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece
About the FitShorter length with a bit of extra room in the shoulders and arms for movement; straight side seams and coated shell to protect from light moisture
Style DetailsCampy square neckline and tall collar complements the low chest yoke and diamond seaming detail under the arms
Supporting the People Who Made this ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight646 g (22.8 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 7.5-oz 100% recycled polyester double-velour fleece
- Trim: 5.4-oz 100% nylon 1x1 rib knit
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.