Patagonia Women's Short-Sleeved Merino Bike Jersey
Our new Merino Bike Jersey is a clean and simple T-shirt silhouette, made with a blend of fine merino wool and polyester for soft, quick-wicking next-to-skin temperature control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with a blend of fine merino wool and recycled polyester for soft, quick-wicking next-to-skin temperature control
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on the bike
- Slightly longer sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and offer additional protection from elements
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 113 g (4 oz)
3.4-oz 65% merino wool/35% recycled polyester jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.