Patagonia Women's Snowbelle Stretch Pants
Made from a soft yet durable recycled stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, the fully featured Snowbelle Stretch Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement, a slim silhouette and a smooth mesh liner for ease of layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft to the touch with stretch, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) stretch micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finishView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.