The Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell built of ultralightweight, 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop shell keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin; DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lie flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Perfect for use over baselayers and light midlayers
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight156 g (5.5 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.7-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish