Patagonia Women's Tough Puff Hoody
Built for swinging flies all day in cold water, our Tough Puff Hoody features a stretchy and durable face fabric combined with highly breathable FullRange™ stretch insulation for performance, comfort and freedom of motion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic openings; the interior cuffs and arms have a DWR lining for less water uptake
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure front pockets
- Easy-access tool-attachment point below left-chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
Shell: 2.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.