Patagonia Women's Trail Beta Capris
Lightweight and stretchy with a slim fit, these versatile capris perform well on the trail, on rock or in the studio and feature Polygiene® permanent odor control. The quick-drying recycled polyester/spandex knit is soft against the skin, and a unique, rollover waistband allows for an adjustable fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a soft and smooth fit through the waist with additional flow in the thigh down to the knee for freedom of movement
- Wicks fast, dries quickly and feels supersoft against the skin
- Rollover waistband for style and customization of fit
- Stretch cuffs allow you to slide legs up for adjusted fit length
- Secret stash pocket on left hip for key or card
- Logo on center-back waistband
- Lightweight fabric with stretch, added wicking performance and Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 183 g (6.45 oz)
Solids: 5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
Heathers: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex jersey.
Both with a moisture-wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.