The updated Untracked Pants use a soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX stretch fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully dialed yet refined silhouette and a flannel backer for extra warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Thigh vents quickly release heat
- Zippered pockets: two front, two high-thigh cargo
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; lining between the gaiter and hem helps repel snow
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight581 g (20.5 oz)
- 3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex plain-weave GORE-TEX shell with stretch and a soft flannel backer
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn