The updated Untracked Pants use a soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX stretch fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully dialed yet refined silhouette and a flannel backer for extra warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Thigh vents quickly release heat
- Zippered pockets: two front, two high-thigh cargo
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; lining between the gaiter and hem helps repel snow
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight581 g (20.5 oz)
- 3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex plain-weave GORE-TEX shell with stretch, a soft flannel backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.