Patagonia Women's Vosque 3-in-1 Parka
This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from a recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a separate liner insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 parka offers a trio of options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled); or wear each piece on its own
- Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
- Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
- Handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secured with snap closure
- Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Zip-out parka: two on-seam, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets; two internal, drop-in pockets; one secure zipper pocket keep valuables safe and dry
- Length from the highest point on the shoulder to the hem is 35" ; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,361 g (48 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% polyester cross-dyed plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Zip-out liner: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.