Patagonia Women's Wild Trails Sports Bra
Our Wild Trails Sports Bra provides high-impact support with added breathability and comfort for high-output performance. Racerback construction combined with full molded-foam panel provides the right compression and support. Lightweight stretch band moves moisture and dries quickly. High-impact support for B/C cup sizes, mid-impact support for D+. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Racerback design allows for added support while using minimal fabrication to reduce bulk and potential for chafing
- Full molded panel provides added support for larger cup sizes, while still wicking moisture and drying quickly for high-sweat situations
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Elastic band provides additional support and moisture management, but is also soft for next-to-skin comfort; adjustability for easy on and off through hook-and-loop closure
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- 113 g (4 oz)
Solids and prints: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Lining: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
Molded panel: 100% polyester spacer mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.