Patagonia Women's Yosemite Falls Trench
Super-versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Part of our new outerwear component system, this 2-layer shell can be worn on its own or paired with our Fiona Parka and/or Nano Puff® Parka for protection from frigid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and supple, fully seam-taped H2No® Performance Standard shell with 100% recycled content and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester
- Part of Patagonia’s outerwear component system, pairs with our down-insulated Fiona Parka or synthetic-insulated Nano Puff® Parka with attachment tabs for complete coverage in the elements
- Stay-put hood with two-way adjustability and glued brim for additional protection from rain and snow
- Clean, modern and sophisticated with minimalist lines; center-front placket secures with hidden snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets secure with zippers; interior zippered chest pocket
- Set-in sleeves with glued, adjustable cuff tabs secured with snaps
- Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% postindustrial recycled content).
Contrast: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.