For the past 19 years Eric has worked as a fly fishing guide and outfitter in Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Yellowstone National Park. He lives by the principle of catch and release and strives to instill an awareness and appreciation for the limited resources of the American West in everyone he meets. Eric has fished extensively in New Zealand, Quebec, and Christmas Island.
- Senior fly fishing outfitter and guide for George Anderson’s Yellowstone Angler
- Worked as a Montana fly fishing guide since 1996
- Collaborated with National Geographic Television on a developing series
- Published numerous photographs in Fly Fisherman Magazine
- Professional fly designer for Umpqua Feather Merchants