Please review our pro program guidelines and warranty. Your account may be terminated if any of them are violated:
- Your pro account is for you and meant to outfit you for the work that you do. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your Patagonia gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our Patagonia stores or dealers.
- You must make all purchases; your spouse (or anyone else) cannot place orders for you. Exceptions may apply if approved by the pro team.
- You cannot shop for, return or exchange products in a retail store as a pro. Please identify yourself as pro when in these locations to be courteous to store employees.
- Exchanges and returns must always be processed through our Reno, NV returns center. Returning product at Patagonia dealers, retail or outlets stores is prohibited.
- Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
- Pro customers are not eligible for free shipping and cannot combine Sale discounts with Pro pricing.
As a Patagonia Pro, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.