- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines high weather resistance and incredible breathability
- High waistline, adjustable elasticized suspender system, zip fly with snap-tab closure and drop-seat configuration all work easily with a harness
- Single right-thigh pocket with reverse-coil zipper with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sits clear of leg loops
- Articulated seat and knees for optimal mobility
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Adjustable leg opening has internal elasticized cord with cord lock and sewn tie-down loops
- 5.8-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Designed to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Power Shield® Pro offers the best soft-shell weather resistance without compromise to breathability. We specifically designed these shells to meet the needs of our athlete team and our most technical core customers. Polartec® Power Shield Pro combines never before seen levels of air permeability with durable hydrostatic resistance to keep you dry both from within and from out.