Under a blistering equatorial sun, cooler heads prevail. And nothing helps you keep your cool like our Bimini Cap. The 4.2-oz 100% nylon fabric sheds water, dries quickly and has a light hand to temper tropical glare. A supple rear drape shields ears and neck from searing rays and now features our fly-fishing logo on the back. Details: a generous, floatable foam bill with a dark underside to cut glare, a moisture-wicking COOLMAX® headband and elastic webbing with an adjustable buckle to fine-tune the fit.
- Fixed drape on flap covers entire back of neck with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- COOLMAX® headband wicks moisture
- Dark underside of bill reduces glare
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for a snug fit
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 87 g (3.1 oz)
- Made in China.