- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt; thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.