A weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka in NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Elegir Talla y Color
Recycled Nylon with Thermogreen® InsulationMade of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Removable HoodRemovable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm, high-pile recycled fleece
Two-Way Front ZipperThe two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
External PocketsChest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
Internal PocketInternal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
Supporting the People Who Make This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
País de OrigenMade in Vietnam.
Peso1,211 g (42.72 oz)
- Body: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body and hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn