Patagonia Hose-Down Slicker Bib Overalls
Offering industrial-strength protection for hard work in the wettest and dirtiest surroundings, these work-specific bib overalls are fully waterproof but only half the weight of their PVC equivalents; the tough, smooth-faced material allows them to be sprayed down for quick cleanup at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from waterproof, highly durable 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Half the weight of its PVC equivalents
- Adjustable suspenders with plastic buckles for easy step-in entry and step-out exit
- Daisy chain hook adjustment on leg cuff
- Can be sprayed down for quick cleanup
- Relaxed fit for layering comfort; the design also slides easily over rubber boots
- 593 g (20.9 oz)
Female model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
2-layer, 7.1-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminateView The Footprint Chronicles
Our unisex Hose Down styles are built on a men’s fit block, so women should buy one size smaller than their usual size for the best fit.