Patagonia Men's Performance Regular Fit Jeans - Regular
Durable, midweight jeans built for a more active lifestyle made of an easy-wearing 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400® polyester mechanical stretch denim fabric that wicks moisture.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric T400® polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process that minimizes energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- COOLMAX® fabric provides fiber-based moisture management and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Inseam is 32"
- 595 g (1 lb 5 oz)
9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400® polyester mechanical stretch denim with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.