This warm, breathable, classic earflap cap naturally repels water, insulates even when wet and wicks moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth
- Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband for itch-free comfort
- High-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keep your head warm and dry
- Ties at the end of earflaps cinch down for extra warmth or up if you need them out of the way
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you wear size small, medium or large in hats, we recommend size S/M for our Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap, as it is a roomy hat. Size L/XL is best for those who wear size extra-large in hats.