Slow is Fast recounts the experiences of Dan Malloy, Kellen Keene and Kanoa Zimmerman during their 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast.
Giving isn’t about one fleeting moment: Giving is something that can last lifetimes.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
- Photographs, interviews, essays and poems tell the story of Dan Malloy's, Kellen Keene's and Kanoa Zimmerman's 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast
- Paperback; 111 pages, with over 100 full-color and black-and-white photographs
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" X 6 1/2"
- Published by Patagonia
- With bonus DVD of short film, extra features, and commentary by Dan Malloy and friends
- DVD is wrapped in a custom map of California
Country of OriginMade in USA.
Weight286 g (10.1 oz)