Slow is Fast recounts the experiences of Dan Malloy, Kellen Keene and Kanoa Zimmerman during their 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
- Photographs, interviews, essays and poems tell the story of Dan Malloy's, Kellen Keene's and Kanoa Zimmerman's 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast
- Paperback; 111 pages, with over 100 full-color and black-and-white photographs
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" X 6 1/2"
- Published by Patagonia
- With bonus DVD of short film, extra features, and commentary by Dan Malloy and friends
- DVD is wrapped in a custom map of California
Country of OriginMade in USA.
Weight286 g (10.1 oz)