Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Majka Burhardt's Ambassador Profile
ResidesNorth Conway, New Hampshire
- First ascent of Southern Crossing (V 5.11+) on the Brandberg, Namibia
- First ascent of Learning the Hard Way (III 5.10+) Tigray, Ethiopia
- Award for the most checking penalties in her fifth-grade floor hockey league (the boys’ league)
- Ascent of The Bachelor Stroll (WI6), Frankenstein Cliff, New Hampshire
- First ascent of Majka and Kate’s Science Project, (IV, 5.10-), Mount Namuli, Mozambique
- Solo of Imja Tse, Nepal, at age 20
- Fourth woman to become certified by the American Mountain Guides Association, certified Rock Guide and former two-term member of the Board of Directors
- Author of Vertical Ethiopia: Climbing Toward Possibility in the Horn of Africa and Coffee Story: Ethiopia
- Director and producer of film Namuli
- Executive producer of the film Waypoint Namibia
- First rock and ice ascents in Ethiopia, Wyoming, Mozambique, Colorado, South Africa, New Hampshire, Namibia and Washington.
- Founder and executive director of Legado, a nonprofit that exists to protect the world’s most threatened mountain ecosystems and empower the people who call them home.
- Mother of twins, since 2016