Alaska Needs You
More mining and drilling in America's Arctic will push us away from a livable Earth and further into climate chaos. Right now, you can help protect our climate, local communities and biodiversity by asking our government to stop extraction in three areas under threat in Alaska.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Majka Burhardt's Ambassador Profile
ResidesNorth Conway, New Hampshire
- First ascent of Southern Crossing (V 5.11+) on the Brandberg, Namibia
- First ascent of Learning the Hard Way (III 5.10+) Tigray, Ethiopia
- Award for the most checking penalties in her fifth-grade floor hockey league (the boys’ league)
- Ascent of The Bachelor Stroll (WI6), Frankenstein Cliff, New Hampshire
- First ascent of Majka and Kate’s Science Project, (IV, 5.10-), Mount Namuli, Mozambique
- Solo of Imja Tse, Nepal, at age 20
- Fourth woman to become certified by the American Mountain Guides Association, certified Rock Guide and former two-term member of the Board of Directors
- Author of Vertical Ethiopia: Climbing Toward Possibility in the Horn of Africa and Coffee Story: Ethiopia
- Director and producer of film Namuli
- Executive producer of the film Waypoint Namibia
- First rock and ice ascents in Ethiopia, Wyoming, Mozambique, Colorado, South Africa, New Hampshire, Namibia and Washington.
- Founder and executive director of Legado, a nonprofit that exists to protect the world’s most threatened mountain ecosystems and empower the people who call them home.
- Mother of twins, since 2016