Product Safety Recall
Due to safety concerns about the snaps on the Infant Capilene® Midweight Set, we are implementing a recall of units purchased between August 1, 2021, and January 12, 2023. For more information, including how to identify this product, how to return it and how to get a full refund, please click the link below.
Our Web Specials collection is brimming with perfectly sweet products—think last season’s jackets, fleeces, you name it—for a fraction of the cost.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
- 2008: First ascent of Dynamics of Change (E9 7a), Burbage South, Peak District, England
- 2009: Previous record holder for number of routes climbed in a day (550), Peak District, England
- 2011: First ascent of Century Crack (5.14b), the world’s hardest off-width, Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- 2014: First ascent of The Bigger Baron ( E10 7a), Wimberry Rocks, Chew Valley, England
- 2016: First ascent of The Millennium Arch (5.14), Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- 2016: First person to solo-free (free climbing alone) El Capitan in under 24 hours, Yosemite National Park, California
- 2011 and 2016: Winner of the Golden Piton Awards for Crack Climbing and Vision