We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
- 2008: First ascent of Dynamics of Change (E9 7a), Burbage South, Peak District, England
- 2009: Previous record holder for number of routes climbed in a day (550), Peak District, England
- 2011: First ascent of Century Crack (5.14b), the world’s hardest off-width, Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- 2014: First ascent of The Bigger Baron ( E10 7a), Wimberry Rocks, Chew Valley, England
- 2016: First ascent of The Millennium Arch (5.14), Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- 2016: First person to solo-free (free climbing alone) El Capitan in under 24 hours, Yosemite National Park, California
- 2011 and 2016: Winner of the Golden Piton Awards for Crack Climbing and Vision