Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Stéphanie Bodet's Ambassador Profile
- Winner of the UIAA World Cup Bouldering competition in Chamonix, France, 1999
- Gold medal winner of the X-Games women’s bouldering competition in 1999
- Ascent of the bouldering problem Nutsa, Rocklands, South Africa
- Onsight ascent of Dis moi qui tu hais (8a+), and an ascent of Le Nabab (8b+), Saint Léger, France
- Ascent of Eternal Flame (7a+ A1), Nameless Tower, Trango Towers, Pakistan
- Second ascent of Rainbow Jambaîa (900m, 8a), Angel Falls, Venezuela
- Free ascent of Free Rider (1200m 5.12d), El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- First ascent of Babel (800m, 7c+), Taghia Gorge, Morocco
- First ascent of Tough Enough (400m, 8b+), Tsaranoro Valley, Madagascar
- First ascent of Octogenese (300m, 8a+) and Delicatessen (150m 8b), in Bavella, Corsica, France
- First ascent of Lost in Translation (150m, 8a), Getu China
- Ascent of Vicky el Vikingo (8b), La Pedriza, Spain
- Co-Author of the climbing book Parois de Légende
- Author of the climbing book Salto Angel
- Appeared in the films Lotus Flower Petzl, Amazonian Vertigo, Autour de Babel, Tough Enough, Grand Libre au Grand Cap, Black Bean and J’ai demandé la lune au rocher