An athlete, a cowboy or an artist? When he was young, Max couldn't decide what he wanted to be when he grew up. He never imagined he could find a way to be all three. Today, Max exerts the physical energy of an athlete, intuits weather and land like a cowboy and keeps his artistic mind firing whenever he navigates treacherous terrain—all in his pursuit of backcountry descents.
- Member U.S. Ski Team from 2006 to 2008
- NorAm Overall Super Combined Champion, 2008
- Repeat Dick's Ditch Champion, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wyoming
- Featured in Teton Gravity Research films The Dream Factory, Way of Life and Almost Ablaze
- Featured in the film Wyoming Triumph by KGB Productions
- Ski guide for Exum Mountain Guides