We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Zahan Billimoria's Ambassador Profile
As a dedicated climber, Zahan embraces long free routes as readily as hard redpoints and sees the intense “in-the-moment” focus of climbing as a perfect complement to the all-day efforts of big-mountain skiing.
- Multiple ski descents of the Grand Teton, including two descents of the Otter Body route
- Multiple first descents in the Teton Range, WY
- First descent of the northeast face of Mount Sampson, Coast Range, BC
- Lead guide for Teton Gravity Research
- Lead guide for Exum Mountain Guides
- Owner of Samsara Mountain Training, a one-on-one training program for mountain athletes
- 10 hours, 39 minutes ski enchainment of the Grand, Middle and South Tetons
- Ascent of Rainbow Wall (V 5.12-), Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, NV and Bean’s Shining Wall of Storms (V 5.12-) on the Grand Teton, Grand Teton National Park, WY
- Completed free climbs up to 5.13-
- Passion for the human-powered experience