Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Zahan Billimoria's Ambassador Profile
As a dedicated climber, Zahan embraces long free routes as readily as hard redpoints and sees the intense “in-the-moment” focus of climbing as a perfect complement to the all-day efforts of big-mountain skiing.
- Multiple ski descents of the Grand Teton, including two descents of the Otter Body route
- Multiple first descents in the Teton Range, WY
- First descent of the northeast face of Mount Sampson, Coast Range, BC
- Lead guide for Teton Gravity Research
- Lead guide for Exum Mountain Guides
- Owner of Samsara Mountain Training, a one-on-one training program for mountain athletes
- 10 hours, 39 minutes ski enchainment of the Grand, Middle and South Tetons
- Ascent of Rainbow Wall (V 5.12-), Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, NV and Bean’s Shining Wall of Storms (V 5.12-) on the Grand Teton, Grand Teton National Park, WY
- Completed free climbs up to 5.13-
- Passion for the human-powered experience