Product Safety Recall
Due to safety concerns about the snaps on the Infant Capilene® Midweight Set, we are implementing a recall of units purchased between August 1, 2021, and January 12, 2023. For more information, including how to identify this product, how to return it and how to get a full refund, please click the link below.
Our Web Specials collection is brimming with perfectly sweet products—think last season’s jackets, fleeces, you name it—for a fraction of the cost.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Zahan Billimoria's Ambassador Profile
As a dedicated climber, Zahan embraces long free routes as readily as hard redpoints and sees the intense “in-the-moment” focus of climbing as a perfect complement to the all-day efforts of big-mountain skiing.
- Multiple ski descents of the Grand Teton, including two descents of the Otter Body route
- Multiple first descents in the Teton Range, WY
- First descent of the northeast face of Mount Sampson, Coast Range, BC
- Lead guide for Teton Gravity Research
- Lead guide for Exum Mountain Guides
- Owner of Samsara Mountain Training, a one-on-one training program for mountain athletes
- 10 hours, 39 minutes ski enchainment of the Grand, Middle and South Tetons
- Ascent of Rainbow Wall (V 5.12-), Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, NV and Bean’s Shining Wall of Storms (V 5.12-) on the Grand Teton, Grand Teton National Park, WY
- Completed free climbs up to 5.13-
- Passion for the human-powered experience