Dan Ross's Ambassador Profile
Growing up in New South Wales, Dan dreamed of being a pro surfer. That dream landed him on the World Tour, with a deserved reputation for committed surfing in heavy conditions. Dan still searches out the best waves, advocates for our oceans and mentors young surfers through the Saltwater Institute and the Big Wave Risk Assessment Group.
- B Corp ambassador
- 1% for the Planet® ambassador
- Coach and mentor for The Saltwater Institute Elite Surf School and Education Program
- Qualified for the 2008 the Men’s Championship Tour in the World Surf League through a fourth placing at O’Neill World Cup of Surfing in Sunset Beach, HI
- Won the Margaret River Pro Masters Prime event, 2009
- World Qualifying Series Champion, 2009